Managed ITSM Services
GANTECH’s Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Services provides our customers with an industry-leading, accountability-driven, results-focused solution to IT managed services and enterprise service management. We take what you’ve come to expect in a business relationship to the next level by utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices to drive and sustain exceptional service and continual improvement across an ever-increasing number of devices and platforms.
The benefits to our customers include:
- Insight into how IT works
- Exceptional service
- Clear processes to report incidents and obtain service information regarding outages and time to restore
- Regular reports from IT
- Higher IT performance satisfaction rates
- Reduced resolution time
- Reduced number of repetitive incidents
- Self-help instruction
Our approach to ITSM follows ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011-certified processes which leverage ITIL v.3 service management standards to incubate a culture of innovation. These processes include the five steps to achieving optimal IT Service Lifecycle:
ITSM Capability Maturity Model | What’s the Maturity Level of Your IT Organization?
The first step in the journey to highly effective Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) is understanding your organization’s current stage of ITSM capabilities. GANTECH will assess how your IT management measures up to industry best practices according to the following stages.
In the Chaotic Stage, people, processes, and technology are not aligned to provide value to the organization. GANTECH ACTION:
- Conduct an ITIL Assessment to compare current standards of operation to the “Gold Standard” of IT: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
- Define your Service Catalog: What is on your menu of services for your customers?
- Map your services to the critical components and infrastructure so you clearly understand what makes each business service tick and stay in production.
In the Reactive Stage, monitoring tools are put in place to track components and the reaction from Service Desk to reported incidents. In this stage, alerting and messaging are handled by siloed technology teams rather than taking a holistic business approach. Additionally, you know when:
- You’re running out of disk space on a server
- A server isn’t responding
- You have a server patched
- The Service Desk has voluminous alerts
In the Proactive Stage, monitoring is more advanced.
- The Service Desk reviews trend data and predicts potential problems before they become problems or incidents.
- A standardized toolset is used across the entire IT infrastructure to provide a single pane-of-glass view.
- Real-time availability monitoring ensures all critical services are up and operational per the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
In the Service Stage, data is reported per the SLA on service performance.
- You can view how your service is performing holistically, not just different components of the service
- Trend analysis and monthly reporting help open dialogue between IT and the business regarding Capacity Management and short-term and long-term planning. This enables true alignment between IT and the business.
In the Value Stage, the nirvana of all ITSM occurs when the organization understands how services and processes are interrelated.
- All service performance reporting is framed within the larger context of the organization.
- All components are relatable to organizational services.
- IT continues to communicate with the organization in the context of the organization, not as a separate entity operating outside the organization.
- Risk is reduced during design and change implementation, thus incurring lower incident rates and overall cost.
- Provisioned services are automated.
Our skilled staff actively seeks to discover and facilitate an open exchange of ideas to incubate innovation, while ensuring the optimal IT service delivery supports organizational goal achievement. We deliver ITSM at its best.
With proactive monitoring, predictive analysis of IT resources, advanced security capabilities, and quick resolution of IT incidents through our 24 x 7 x 365 Service Desk, GANTECH delivers a higher level of ITSM service to help your organization achieve the next level of performance.
Contact us to learn more about GANTECH’s Managed ITSM Services today.
GANTECH Managed Services Delivers More
Learn more about GANTECH’s Managed Services Offerings: