The efficiency and productivity benefits of Managed Services are widely known, but what role does Managed Security play at a time when cyberattacks are rising at an alarming rate for most organizations?
The results of a survey of small and mid-sized business owners recently released by Software Advice found that 65% are more concerned about cybercrime than they were 12 months ago, and 57% plan to increase spending on security for their businesses in 2015. This is with good reason. The title of the annual report on cyberattacks published by the Ponemon Institute says it all – 2014: A year of mega breaches. With the rise in both incidence and awareness of cybercrime comes an influx of solutions available to organizations to mitigate risk and defend from loss of data and reputation.
This is where GANTECH’s Managed Security can take a leading role.
GANTECH’s Managed Services provides proactive management of IT issues—including security. Instead of IT staff spinning wheels to put out fires reactively, GANTECH’s approach to IT management ensures that your day to day IT management is handled by a team of experts with the bandwidth, skills, and training to save time and money, and keep your organization and its critical information protected.
- Regular patching at planned intervals ensures optimal software performance with limited interruptions to staff and operations due to advanced communication and off-hours deployment.
- Proactive monitoring using anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, and firewall management tools limits virus and incursion proliferation, and ensures on-demand response 24 x 7 x 365.
- Penetration testing assesses past incidents and recommends remediation efforts.
- Multi-layered, dynamic security solutions protect Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and individual devices.
- Remote backups ensure data security and redundant versioning.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Information Security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Audits comprehensively assess technical and nontechnical safety features and safeguards to identify weaknesses and develop appropriate recommendations for resolution.
With GANTECH’s Managed Security, your organization can continue doing business, your IT staff can focus on achieving strategic and mission-critical programming, and your data can be managed in a secure environment by a team of data security professionals.
Contact us to learn more about GANTECH’s Managed Security today.
GANTECH Managed Services Delivers More
Learn more about GANTECH’s Managed Services Offerings: